To help keep pets healthy and safe at home with their families, we have programs to help:
Resources for keeping your pet
- Before you surrender your pet to a local animal shelter, consider other options that are available to you. Visit Keep Your Pet for answers to common pet problems and issues.
- Often, the issue that becomes the reason an animal is surrendered to an animal shelter is easily resolvable — and we can help you with that, allowing you to keep your pet as an important member of the family.
- Donations of unopened dry and wet pet food are accepted anytime during our open hours.
- Pet owners in need may pick up food once a month Tuesday through Sunday between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
- Appointments are recommended by emailing email@example.com or calling our appointment line at 916-875-2287 between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm Tuesday - Sunday.
Low and No Cost Pet Services
Pet Friendly Rental Listings
Rehoming Your Pet