We are processing adoptions for dogs, cats, kittens, rabbits and other pets by
appointment only. The public must follow all local Public Health mandates including the
use of face coverings and social distancing during their appointment. For details, visit
Please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit BradshawShelter.net to see all available pets and write down the 7-
digit animal number of the pet(s) you are interested in (up to 3 pets allowed).
- Step 2: Call 916-875-2287 (between 9:30am and 3:30pm, except Mondays and Holidays)
tto schedule an adoption appointment with
a shelter representative.
- Step 3: Visit the shelter during your scheduled appointment.
- Bring a valid I.D.
- $50 Adoption fee (cash/credit/debit accepted)
- Wear a face covering and social distance