- Dogs $25
- Rabbits $25
- Cats $25
- 2 for $25 (Daily - Excludes Kittens)
- $5 Feline Friday (Every Friday - Excludes Kittens)
*Adoption Process stops 30 minutes before closing hours.
*Payment methods accepted: Cash or Visa, Mastercard, and Discover card.
*Multiple adopters interested in the same animal on the same day must be present when shelter doors open and will be allowed to submit their names for a drawing shortly after the shelter opens for business. The person whose name is drawn will receive top priority to adopt the animal, pending approval of their adoption application.
1. Complete an Adoption Form
- Online (dog and cat) or at the Information Desk. When the form is complete, return to the Desk for processing.
2. Visit The Pets
- Spend some time and get acquainted with the pet. Carefully consider if it is the right size, temperament, and breed for you. Consider daily care and home environment needs, training and other pets at home. We have information packets to help! We strongly suggest bringing your children with you to ensure a good match.
3. The Adoption Process
- Meet with one of our adoption counselors to process paperwork, and proceed to the Payment Desk.
- Adoption fees may vary depending on the type of pet and any additional services you may request.
- Note: Please arrive in time to meet and visit with the animal of your choice before considering adoption. Adoptions stop 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Review Adoption Fees
4. Spay/Neuter Surgery, Then Bring Your New Pet Home!
- If the pet is already altered, you may take your pet home immediately!
- If not altered, the spay/neuter surgery will be performed before your new pet goes home and generally takes only one business day.
- Most pets are held a mandatory period of time and must pass a temperament test before being made available for adoption.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to adopt from our shelter.
- City or out of town residents - You are welcome to adopt a pet from our shelter if you live anywhere in the United States, but it is a requirement to license your pet with your hometown.